The passage of Senate Bill 268 made several important changes to PEIA, and our Finance Board adopted the updated plan on March 30, 2023. Our team is hard at work on the implementation of these changes.
We anticipate having the Shopper’s Guide for the upcoming plan year available on our website early next week.
E-Delivery participants will receive an email letting them know when the Shopper’s Guide will be available for download. Members who have not signed up for E-Delivery from PEIA will receive a paper copy mailed to their home in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We thank our members for their continued patience during this time.
Want to sign up for E-Delivery? If you'd like to receive documents electronically, please visit Manage My Benefits. Here are the step-by-step instructions:
1. Go to peia.wv.gov,
2. Click on the green Manage My Benefits button,
3. Log in using the username and password you selected (if you forgot your password, just click Forgot Password). You will land on a page the shows your current coverage.
4. In the blue menu bar at the top, click on My Account
5. Scroll down to E-Delivery, check the box for E-Delivery
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page to click Save. This will update your account.
7. When you're done, just log out.